- Suitable for high loads featuring large diameters and deep embedment.
- Longer working times make it suitable for large holes, and high temperatures.
- No shrinkage, good for large diameter fixings.
- Use in wet or flooded environments and fixing holes, or underwater.
- High durability, resistance to chemicals.
- Used for diamond drilled holes.
- Solvent free resin.
- Fixings in concrete, wood, or other high strength materials.
APPROVALS / REPORTS:
- 15/0130 – ETA Option 1 Cracked Concrete / TR029 / TR045 / C2 Seismic. Includes flooded holes, and wet and dry concrete conditions.
- 13/0470 – ETA TR023 Post Installed Rebar Installations.
- 14/0395 – ETA for Diamond Drilled Holes.
- CE Certified 1343-CPR-M-582-1/3/4 – MPA Darmstadt
- ICC-ES Approval ESR 3853 Cracked and Uncracked 2012,2009,2006 IBC & IRC compliant.
- F240 Fire Test Report iBMB MPA & CSTB Report 26059195 for 8 to 32mm Ø
- Complies with Highways Agency Interim Advice Note 104/15.
- WRAS Approved for use with Potable drinking water* approval no. 1811526.
- LEED tested 2009 EQ c4.1 SCAQMD rule 1168 (2005.)
- VOC A+ Rating (Volatile Organic Content)